To search the promises, enter your search words:
Click/tap on a promise below for details
- Continue to allow lowly paid foreign workers to come to the United States on temporary work visas to pick grapes and work in seasonal resorts.
- Work with allies to cut off funding to the Islamic State, expand intelligence sharing and use cyberwarfare to disrupt and disable their propaganda and recruiting. Work closely with NATO and “our Arab allies and friends in the Middle East.” Partner with Israel, King Abdullah II of Jordan, and Egyptian President Abdel Fatah al-Sissi and “all others who recognize this ideology of death that must be extinguished.”
- Expand the number of H-1B visas for highly skilled workers so that more of the “talented people” who graduate from Ivy League institutions can stay in the United States and work in Silicon Valley.
- Strengthen and expand the use of E-Verify, which allows employers to check an employee’s eligibility to work.
- Be a “true friend to Israel.” “[Work] with Israel very closely, very, very closely.”
- Do not throw a lavish state dinner for Chinese President Xi Jinping, and instead buy Jinping a “double-size Big Mac” and tell him “we gotta get down to work.”
- Allow Russia to deal with the Islamic State in Syria and/or work with Putin to wipe out shared enemies.
- Create “thousands of new jobs in construction, steel manufacturing, and other sectors” to carry out this work [upgrade water infrastructure].
- Provide more funding for drug treatment, especially for heroin addicts. “We are going to work very hard with medical professionals to take care of those people that are so badly addicted.”