To search the promises, enter your search words:
Click/tap on a promise below for details
- Fully fund the construction of an “impenetrable physical wall” along the southern border with Mexico. The wall will be one foot taller than the Great Wall of China and “artistically beautiful,” constructed of hardened concrete, rebar and steel. The wall might cover only about 1,000 miles of the nearly 2,000-mile border because of natural barriers.
- Eliminate the carried interest loophole for Wall Street, the federal estate tax, the alternative minimum tax and the so-called marriage penalty that affects some high-income earners. Continue to allow taxpayers to deduct mortgage interest and charitable donations from their taxes.
- Dismantle the Dodd-Frank Wall Street Reform and Consumer Protection Act.
- Make Mexico pay for the wall, “100 percent.” If Mexico refuses, then the United States will impound remittance payments taken from the wages of undocumented immigrants, cut foreign aid, institute tariffs, cancel visas for Mexican business leaders and diplomats, and increase fees for visas, border-crossing cards and port use.
- Supplement the wall with “above-and below-ground sensors, towers, aerial surveillance and manpower.” Hire an additional 5,000 Border Patrol agents and expand the number of Border Patrol stations.