To search the promises, enter your search words:
Click/tap on a promise below for details
- Appoint a Department of Veterans Affairs secretary whose “sole purpose will be to serve veterans.”
- Allow veterans to take their military identification card to any medical facility that accepts Medicaid patients to receive care. Veterans can also seek care “at a private service provider of their own choice.” “No veteran will die waiting for service.”
- Veterans who apply for a job at a VA facility will have five points added to their qualifying scores. For all jobs across the country, employers should consider veterans ahead of immigrants.
- Create a White House hotline that is active 24 hours a day and is answered by a real person who will handle veterans’ complaints of wrongdoing at the VA and “ensure no complaints fall through the cracks.”
- Ensure that undocumented immigrants do not receive better health services than veterans.
- Invest more heavily in programs that help military veterans transition back to civilian life, including job training and placement services.
- “Ensure our veterans get the care they need wherever and whenever they need it. No more long drives. No more waiting backlogs. No more excessive red tape.”
- “Bomb the s--- out of ISIS” and “knock them out.” Also bomb oil fields controlled by the Islamic State, then seize the oil and give the profits to military veterans who were wounded while fighting.