To search the promises, enter your search words:
Click/tap on a promise below for details
- Bring back the steel industry to Pennsylvania and use American-made steel in all federal infrastructure projects.
- Order every federal government department head to “provide a list of wasteful spending projects that we can eliminate in my first 100 days.” Review each agency and then decrease the size of the “bloated government,” making it “leaner and more responsive to the public.”
- Eliminate “intrusive” regulations, along with “any regulation that is outdated, unnecessary, bad for workers, or contrary to the national interest.” Eliminate duplication in regulations, deferring to local officials and residents. Remove the “draconian barriers” to allow energy infrastructure projects and development to proceed.
- Cancel all funding for domestic and international climate change programs, which he estimates would total $100 billion over two terms. Spend that money on domestic infrastructure projects.
- Spur the spending of $1 trillion in public and private dollars on infrastructure projects over 10 years. Invest in “transportation, clean water, a modern and reliable electricity grid, telecommunications, security infrastructure, and other pressing domestic infrastructure needs” without adding to the national debt.
- Negotiate rates for these projects that are one-third of what the United States is currently paying. “Cut wasteful spending on boondoggles” by streamlining the permit and approval processes.
- Employ incentive-based contracting to ensure projects are on time and on budget.