To search the promises, enter your search words:
Click/tap on a promise below for details
- Set up safe zones in Syria and then force wealthy Persian Gulf nations such as Saudi Arabia to pick up the bill. “They’re gonna put up all the money. We’re not gonna put up money. We’re gonna lead it and we’ll do a great a job. But we’re gonna get the Gulf states to put up the money.”
- Lower the corporate tax rate to 15 percent and get rid of most corporate tax loopholes or incentives. Allow corporations a one-time window to transfer money being held overseas, charging a much-reduced 10 percent tax.
- Never default on this debt, as the United States can “print the money” or renegotiate the amount owed with creditors.
- Stop spending money on space exploration until the United States can fix its potholes. Encourage private space-exploration companies to expand.
- Expand use of Health Savings Accounts, which allow workers to save money for medical expenses without having to pay federal income tax on those funds. These payments will be allowed to accumulate and can be passed on to heirs. These funds can be used by any member of a family.
- Cancel all funding for domestic and international climate change programs, which he estimates would total $100 billion over two terms. Spend that money on domestic infrastructure projects.
- Ban foreign lobbyists from raising money for American elections.
- “Open up our libel laws so when they write purposely negative and horrible and false articles, we can sue them and win lots of money.”