To search the promises, enter your search words:
Click/tap on a promise below for details
- Strengthen the military so that it’s “so big and so strong and so great” that “nobody’s going to mess with us.”
- Involve all 50 states in rebuilding the military and developing new technologies. Create thousands of jobs building these new ships in Philadelphia, Portsmouth, N.H., and Hampton Roads, Va. North Carolina’s Research Triangle will also play a key role.
- Increase the U.S. military presence in the East and South China Seas.
- Keep the military prison at Guantanamo Bay open.
- “I will not hesitate to deploy military force when there is no alternative. But if America fights, it must fight to win.”
- Assemble a “cyber review team” of the best military, civilian and private sector cybersecurity experts to comprehensively review all systems and technology, starting with the most sensitive ones. The team will also remain current on new methods of attack and set up protocols for each agency and government officials.
- Allow veterans to take their military identification card to any medical facility that accepts Medicaid patients to receive care. Veterans can also seek care “at a private service provider of their own choice.” “No veteran will die waiting for service.”
- Invest more heavily in programs that help military veterans transition back to civilian life, including job training and placement services.
- “Bomb the s--- out of ISIS” and “knock them out.” Also bomb oil fields controlled by the Islamic State, then seize the oil and give the profits to military veterans who were wounded while fighting.
- On the first day in office, get rid of gun-free zones at military bases, recruiting centers and, in some cases, schools. These zones are like “target practice for the sickos and for the mentally ill.”