To search the promises, enter your search words:
Click/tap on a promise below for details
- Bring back manufacturing jobs from China, Mexico, Japan and elsewhere.
- Reduce the number of legal immigrants because it is “simply too large to perform adequate screening,” and these immigrants could be taking jobs away from American workers.
- Involve all 50 states in rebuilding the military and developing new technologies. Create thousands of jobs building these new ships in Philadelphia, Portsmouth, N.H., and Hampton Roads, Va. North Carolina’s Research Triangle will also play a key role.
- Veterans who apply for a job at a VA facility will have five points added to their qualifying scores. For all jobs across the country, employers should consider veterans ahead of immigrants.
- Revoke restrictions on new drilling technologies and support “safe hydraulic fracturing” to create “millions of jobs.” Lease more federal land for drilling, including “vast areas of our offshore energy resources.”
- “Unleash an energy revolution that will bring vast new wealth to our country.” Create at least a half million jobs a year, prompting a more than $30 billion increase in annual wages over seven years. Use the revenue from energy production to rebuild roads, schools, bridges and public infrastructure.
- Create “thousands of new jobs in construction, steel manufacturing, and other sectors” to carry out this work [upgrade water infrastructure].
- Ensure that jobs are waiting for high school and college graduates.
- Rebuild and fix inner cities, especially Detroit. “The inner cities are unbelievably dangerous. The education is no good, the safety is horrible, and there are no jobs. And I tell everybody: ‘What the hell do you have to lose?’ I’m going to fix it.”
- Create “jobs and opportunities for African Americans and Hispanic Americans.”