To search the promises, enter your search words:
Click/tap on a promise below for details
- Knock down the regulatory walls between states for health insurance, making plans available nationally instead of regionally. “Insurance costs will go down and consumer satisfaction will go up.”
- Eliminate the individual mandate, as “no person should be required to buy insurance unless he or she wants to.”
- Allow individuals to fully deduct health insurance premium payments from their tax returns.
- Reduce the number of individuals on Medicaid and/or using the Children’s Health Insurance Program. Cut health care offered to undocumented immigrants.
- Guarantee six weeks of paid maternity leave by amending the conditions of unemployment insurance employers are required to carry.