To search the promises, enter your search words:
Click/tap on a promise below for details
- Spur the spending of $1 trillion in public and private dollars on infrastructure projects over 10 years. Invest in “transportation, clean water, a modern and reliable electricity grid, telecommunications, security infrastructure, and other pressing domestic infrastructure needs” without adding to the national debt.
- Bring back the steel industry to Pennsylvania and use American-made steel in all federal infrastructure projects.
- Eliminate “intrusive” regulations, along with “any regulation that is outdated, unnecessary, bad for workers, or contrary to the national interest.” Eliminate duplication in regulations, deferring to local officials and residents. Remove the “draconian barriers” to allow energy infrastructure projects and development to proceed.
- Cancel all funding for domestic and international climate change programs, which he estimates would total $100 billion over two terms. Spend that money on domestic infrastructure projects.
- “Unleash an energy revolution that will bring vast new wealth to our country.” Create at least a half million jobs a year, prompting a more than $30 billion increase in annual wages over seven years. Use the revenue from energy production to rebuild roads, schools, bridges and public infrastructure.
- Triple funding for revolving loan fund programs to help states and local governments upgrade drinking water and wastewater infrastructure.
- Create “thousands of new jobs in construction, steel manufacturing, and other sectors” to carry out this work [upgrade water infrastructure].