To search the promises, enter your search words:
Click/tap on a promise below for details
- “Expand and revitalize” use of Section 287(g) of the Immigration and Nationality Act, which allows the Department of Homeland Security to deputize state and local law enforcement officers to perform the functions of federal immigration agents.
- Require employers to recruit “from the unemployment office — not the immigration office.”
- On the first day in office, terminate President Obama’s executive orders related to immigration.
- Triple the number of U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement officers.
- Accomplish more immigration reforms in a few months than politicians have accomplished in the past 50 years.
- Make illegal immigration a “memory of the past.”
- Establish a Commission on Radical Islam that will include “reformist voices in the Muslim community” and will identify the warning signs of radicalization, educate the American public and develop protocol for police officers, federal investigators and immigration screeners.
- Temporarily suspend “immigration from some of the most dangerous and volatile regions of the world that have a history of exporting terrorism.” Order the Department of State, Homeland Security and the Department of Justice to develop a list of regions and countries to include.
- Create an ideological screening test for all immigration applicants with the goal of keeping “radical Islamic terrorists the hell out of our country.”