To search the promises, enter your search words:
Click/tap on a promise below for details
- Make Mexico pay for the wall, “100 percent.” If Mexico refuses, then the United States will impound remittance payments taken from the wages of undocumented immigrants, cut foreign aid, institute tariffs, cancel visas for Mexican business leaders and diplomats, and increase fees for visas, border-crossing cards and port use.
- Cancel federal funding to “sanctuary cities” that choose to not prosecute undocumented immigrants for being in the country illegally.
- Immediately deport undocumented immigrants who have committed a crime, are a member of a gang or pose a security threat.
- Deport the millions of undocumented immigrants who are in the United States on an expired visa.
- Deport undocumented immigrants who are benefiting from government assistance programs such as food stamps or housing assistance.
- Issue detainers for undocumented immigrants who are arrested for any crime and immediately begin removal proceedings.
- Do not grant amnesty to immigrants who are in the country illegally. “Anyone who has entered the United States illegally is subject to deportation,” and those wanting legal status will have to return to their home country and apply for reentry.
- Institute “extreme vetting” of all immigrants.
- Ensure that undocumented immigrants do not receive better health services than veterans.
- Veterans who apply for a job at a VA facility will have five points added to their qualifying scores. For all jobs across the country, employers should consider veterans ahead of immigrants.