To search the promises, enter your search words:
Click/tap on a promise below for details
- Cancel federal funding to “sanctuary cities” that choose to not prosecute undocumented immigrants for being in the country illegally.
- Increase funding for the treatment of post-traumatic stress disorder, traumatic brain injuries and mental health issues. Increase the number of mental health professionals.
- Work with allies to cut off funding to the Islamic State, expand intelligence sharing and use cyberwarfare to disrupt and disable their propaganda and recruiting. Work closely with NATO and “our Arab allies and friends in the Middle East.” Partner with Israel, King Abdullah II of Jordan, and Egyptian President Abdel Fatah al-Sissi and “all others who recognize this ideology of death that must be extinguished.”
- Cancel all funding for domestic and international climate change programs, which he estimates would total $100 billion over two terms. Spend that money on domestic infrastructure projects.
- Triple funding for revolving loan fund programs to help states and local governments upgrade drinking water and wastewater infrastructure.
- Allow families to redirect their share of education spending to a private, charter, magnet, religious or homeschool. Provide $20 billion in federal funding to establish block grants that states could use to help children in low-income families enroll at private and charter schools.
- Provide more funding for police training.
- Defund Planned Parenthood and reallocate its funding to community health centers.
- Provide more funding for drug treatment, especially for heroin addicts. “We are going to work very hard with medical professionals to take care of those people that are so badly addicted.”