To search the promises, enter your search words:
Click/tap on a promise below for details
- Become the world’s dominant leader in energy production. Attain “complete American energy independence” so that the United States is no longer dependent on foreign oil.
- “Unleash an energy revolution that will bring vast new wealth to our country.” Create at least a half million jobs a year, prompting a more than $30 billion increase in annual wages over seven years. Use the revenue from energy production to rebuild roads, schools, bridges and public infrastructure.
- Eliminate “intrusive” regulations, along with “any regulation that is outdated, unnecessary, bad for workers, or contrary to the national interest.” Eliminate duplication in regulations, deferring to local officials and residents. Remove the “draconian barriers” to allow energy infrastructure projects and development to proceed.
- Revoke restrictions on new drilling technologies and support “safe hydraulic fracturing” to create “millions of jobs.” Lease more federal land for drilling, including “vast areas of our offshore energy resources.”
- Lower energy prices for consumers.