To search the promises, enter your search words:
Click/tap on a promise below for details
- Develop a “state of the art” missile defense system and modernize naval cruisers to provide Ballistic Missile Defense capabilities. It will cost $220 million per modernization.
- Implement the “Penny Plan,” which each year would reduce net spending by 1 percent of the previous year’s total. Over 10 years this would reduce spending by almost $1 trillion. Defense and public safety spending would be exempt.
- Ask Congress to repeal the defense sequester that limited the military’s budget.
- Solicit recommendations from the secretary of defense and Joint Chiefs of Staff for strengthening and augmenting the country’s Cyber Command.
- Force other NATO countries to pay for more of their defense, and only come to the aid of other countries if those nations have “fulfilled their obligations to us.”
- Sign the First Amendment Defense Act if it passes Congress. [The legislation would prevent any federal agency from denying a tax exemption, grant, contract, license or certification to an individual, association or business that discriminates against gays.]