To search the promises, enter your search words:
Click/tap on a promise below for details
- Order every federal government department head to “provide a list of wasteful spending projects that we can eliminate in my first 100 days.” Review each agency and then decrease the size of the “bloated government,” making it “leaner and more responsive to the public.”
- Order agency and department heads to identify all “needless job-killing regulations” and then remove them.
- Assemble a “cyber review team” of the best military, civilian and private sector cybersecurity experts to comprehensively review all systems and technology, starting with the most sensitive ones. The team will also remain current on new methods of attack and set up protocols for each agency and government officials.
- Dramatically reform the agency. Fire “the corrupt and incompetent” leaders and make it easier for the secretary to fire people. Protect and promote “honest employees” who highlight wrongdoing.
- Gut, if not eliminate, the Environmental Protection Agency.
- Sign the First Amendment Defense Act if it passes Congress. [The legislation would prevent any federal agency from denying a tax exemption, grant, contract, license or certification to an individual, association or business that discriminates against gays.]