To search the promises, enter your search words:
Click/tap on a promise below for details
- Make Mexico pay for the wall, “100 percent.” If Mexico refuses, then the United States will impound remittance payments taken from the wages of undocumented immigrants, cut foreign aid, institute tariffs, cancel visas for Mexican business leaders and diplomats, and increase fees for visas, border-crossing cards and port use.
- Bring back manufacturing jobs from China, Mexico, Japan and elsewhere.
- Refuse to eat another Oreo until Nabisco fully moves production back to the United States from Mexico.
- Tell Ford’s president that unless he cancels plans to build a massive plant in Mexico, the auto company will face a 35 percent tax on cars imported into the United States.
- Call the executives at the parent company of Carrier [an air-conditioning manufacturer that is closing a plant in Indiana and moving to Mexico], and threaten to impose a 35 percent tariff on air conditioners imported into the United States.
- Identify all foreign trading abuses that affect American workers and “use every tool under American and international law to end those abuses immediately.” This would include cracking down on “sweatshops in Mexico that undercut U.S. workers.”
- Fully fund the construction of an “impenetrable physical wall” along the southern border with Mexico. The wall will be one foot taller than the Great Wall of China and “artistically beautiful,” constructed of hardened concrete, rebar and steel. The wall might cover only about 1,000 miles of the nearly 2,000-mile border because of natural barriers.
- “Charge Mexico $100,000 for every illegal that crosses that border because it’s trouble.”