To search the promises, enter your search words:
Click/tap on a promise below for details
- Instruct the U.S. trade representative to bring trade cases against China, both here and at the World Trade Organization. If necessary, apply tariffs against China consistent with Section 201 and 301 of the Trade Act of 1974 and Section 232 of the Trade Expansion Act of 1962.
- Bring back manufacturing jobs from China, Mexico, Japan and elsewhere.
- Fully fund the construction of an “impenetrable physical wall” along the southern border with Mexico. The wall will be one foot taller than the Great Wall of China and “artistically beautiful,” constructed of hardened concrete, rebar and steel. The wall might cover only about 1,000 miles of the nearly 2,000-mile border because of natural barriers.
- Increase the U.S. military presence in the East and South China Seas.
- “We can’t continue to allow China to rape our country, and that’s what they’re doing.”
- Direct the secretary of the treasury to label China a currency manipulator.
- Crack down on China’s “lax labor and environmental standards.”